Our engineers are aware of the issue and currently working with DJI to resolve the issue. For now, we recommend using our Classic Dashboard view.
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Does the app support the Spark?
- Video preview in Autopilot is black
- Why does Autopilot unexpectedly close when I tap the Map or the Camera Settings in the DJI Beta Flight Dashboard?
- Why does Autopilot show an Error or IMU Error, when there are no error based statues in DJI GO?
- How can I change or set my aircraft type in Autopilot?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- How do I change settings that are available in the DJI GO app but not in Autopilot?