Autopilot looks for Placemarkers, Polygons, and Paths within KML files during import. If none are found, no Waypoints will be created. Autopilot does not currently support complex models that are stored within KML files, such as COLLADA files.
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Does the app support the Spark?
- Video preview in Autopilot is black
- Why does Autopilot unexpectedly close when I tap the Map or the Camera Settings in the DJI Beta Flight Dashboard?
- Why does Autopilot show an Error or IMU Error, when there are no error based statues in DJI GO?
- How can I change or set my aircraft type in Autopilot?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- How do I change settings that are available in the DJI GO app but not in Autopilot?