Autopilot looks for Placemarkers, Polygons, and Paths within KML files during import. If none are found, no Waypoints will be created. Autopilot does not currently support complex models that are stored within KML files, such as COLLADA files.
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Why Does Autopilot Show an IMU Error, When There Are No Error Based Statues in DJI GO?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- Why does Autopilot yaw the entire aircraft instead of just the gimbal on aircraft types with 360-degree gimbal yaw capability, such as the Inspire 2?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- How Can I Reverse My Waypoints?
- Is the CrystalSky Supported?
- Can I purchase Autopilot Directly From Hangar and Not the App Store?