DJI requires the RC Flight Mode switch to be set appropriately in order for third party apps to control the aircraft. Use P for the Phantom 4 and use F for all other aircraft types. If the Flight Mode switch is not set appropriately, you still have control of the aircraft via the RC Joysticks. If the Flight Mode switch is set appropriately and you still see this message, try toggling the switch to another setting and then back to the appropriate setting, and then engage Autopilot again.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use AutoPilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?
- Why am I receiving Below Hard Deck warning?
- My Mavic is not focusing.
- How can I adjust my Interval time?
- Why am I receiving Error 1005?
- How can I share my Flight Plan?