DJI requires the RC Flight Mode switch to be set appropriately in order for third party apps to control the aircraft. Use P for the Phantom 4 and use F for all other aircraft types. If the Flight Mode switch is not set appropriately, you still have control of the aircraft via the RC Joysticks. If the Flight Mode switch is set appropriately and you still see this message, try toggling the switch to another setting and then back to the appropriate setting, and then engage Autopilot again.
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Why does Autopilot unexpectedly close when I tap the Map or the Camera Settings in the DJI Beta Flight Dashboard?
- How can I change or set my aircraft type in Autopilot?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- How do I change settings that are available in the DJI GO app but not in Autopilot?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- How Can I Reverse My Waypoints?
- Is the CrystalSky Supported?