By default Autopilot matches the aircraft heading with the gimbal heading because this will minimize the chance of seeing the aircraft landing gear in the video frame. The gimbal is still moving independently during this process, but it may be hard to see. You can override this behavior by changing the Heading if Gimbal Yaw Enabled Movement Parameter. Read More
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Matrice 600 has no video in AutoPilot's Flight Dashboard
- The Phantom 4 Advanced has no video on initial connection
- Autopilot Crashes when I tap the Camera Settings button in the DJI Go Style Flight Dashboard
- Why does the DJI Dashboard Beta constantly say "Error", when there are no error based statues in DJI GO?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use Autopilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?
- Why am I receiving Below Hard Deck warning?