By default Autopilot matches the aircraft heading with the gimbal heading because this will minimize the chance of seeing the aircraft landing gear in the video frame. The gimbal is still moving independently during this process, but it may be hard to see. You can override this behavior by changing the Heading if Gimbal Yaw Enabled Movement Parameter. Read More
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Why does Autopilot unexpectedly close when I tap the Map or the Camera Settings in the DJI Beta Flight Dashboard?
- How can I change or set my aircraft type in Autopilot?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- How do I change settings that are available in the DJI GO app but not in Autopilot?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- How Can I Reverse My Waypoints?
- Is the CrystalSky Supported?