If the aircraft takes longer than a specified time period to report telemetry while engaged (most importantly speed, altitude, and location), Autopilot will automatically pause execution and bring the aircraft to a hover as a safety precaution. Common reasons this may happen are RC signal loss and/or device overheating. Read More
Articles in this section
- Video preview in Autopilot is black
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Does the app support the Spark?
- Matrice 600 has no video in AutoPilot's Flight Dashboard
- Autopilot Crashes when I tap the Camera Settings button in the DJI Go Style Flight Dashboard
- Why does the DJI Dashboard Beta constantly say "Error", when there are no error based statues in DJI GO?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use Autopilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?