If the aircraft takes longer than a specified time period to report telemetry while engaged (most importantly speed, altitude, and location), Autopilot will automatically pause execution and bring the aircraft to a hover as a safety precaution. Common reasons this may happen are RC signal loss and/or device overheating. Read More
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Why does Autopilot unexpectedly close when I tap the Map or the Camera Settings in the DJI Beta Flight Dashboard?
- How can I change or set my aircraft type in Autopilot?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- How do I change settings that are available in the DJI GO app but not in Autopilot?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- How Can I Reverse My Waypoints?
- Is the CrystalSky Supported?