As a safety precaution, Autopilot enforces an Altitude Priority Movement Parameter, which defines the maximum allowable difference between the current aircraft altitude and the target altitude. If you see this behavior often, consider using different values for the Mode Controls (more safe), or decrease the Altitude Priority setting (less safe). Read More
Articles in this section
- Video preview in Autopilot is black
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- iPhone X Interface
- Does the app support the Spark?
- Matrice 600 has no video in AutoPilot's Flight Dashboard
- Resolved - Why Does Autopilot Become Unresponsive After the Latest Firmware Update?
- Autopilot Crashes when I tap the Camera Settings button in the DJI Go Style Flight Dashboard
- Why does the DJI Dashboard Beta constantly say "Error", when there are no error based statues in DJI GO?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use Autopilot?