As a safety precaution, Autopilot enforces an Altitude Priority Movement Parameter, which defines the maximum allowable difference between the current aircraft altitude and the target altitude. If you see this behavior often, consider using different values for the Mode Controls (more safe), or decrease the Altitude Priority setting (less safe). Read More
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Why does Autopilot unexpectedly close when I tap the Map or the Camera Settings in the DJI Beta Flight Dashboard?
- How can I change or set my aircraft type in Autopilot?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- How do I change settings that are available in the DJI GO app but not in Autopilot?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- How Can I Reverse My Waypoints?
- Is the CrystalSky Supported?