As a safety precaution, Autopilot enforces an Altitude Priority Movement Parameter, which defines the maximum allowable difference between the current aircraft altitude and the target altitude. If you see this behavior often, consider using different values for the Mode Controls (more safe), or decrease the Altitude Priority setting (less safe). Read More
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use AutoPilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?
- Why am I receiving Below Hard Deck warning?
- My Mavic is not focusing.
- How can I adjust my Interval time?
- Why am I receiving Error 1005?
- How can I share my Flight Plan?