Some aircraft types, such as the Phantom 3 & 4 series, do not have 360-degree gimbal yaw capability. Furthermore, due to a limitation in the DJI SDK, it is not possible for the app to control one axis of aircraft movement (yaw), while the operator has direct control of the others (pitch and roll). Consider using Cruise Mode with the Focus Yaw Strategy instead. Read More
Articles in this section
- Video preview in Autopilot is black
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Does the app support the Spark?
- Matrice 600 has no video in AutoPilot's Flight Dashboard
- Autopilot Crashes when I tap the Camera Settings button in the DJI Go Style Flight Dashboard
- Why does the DJI Dashboard Beta constantly say "Error", when there are no error based statues in DJI GO?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use Autopilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?