Some aircraft types, such as the Phantom 3 & 4 series, do not have 360-degree gimbal yaw capability. Furthermore, due to a limitation in the DJI SDK, it is not possible for the app to control one axis of aircraft movement (yaw), while the operator has direct control of the others (pitch and roll). Consider using Cruise Mode with the Focus Yaw Strategy instead. Read More
Articles in this section
- Why Does Autopilot Unexpectedly Close When I Tap the Map Located on the Flight Dashboard?
- Why does Autopilot unexpectedly close when I tap the Map or the Camera Settings in the DJI Beta Flight Dashboard?
- How can I change or set my aircraft type in Autopilot?
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do I still need the DJI Remote Control while using Autopilot?
- Is there a way to quickly override Autopilot?
- How do I change settings that are available in the DJI GO app but not in Autopilot?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- How Can I Reverse My Waypoints?
- Is the CrystalSky Supported?