There is an issue in the DJI firmware which can cause the aircraft to pitch/roll more aggressively than necessary to adjust course in some cases. DJI is currently investigating the issue but has not indicated a timeline for releasing a correction. In the meantime, consider using a higher value for the Responsiveness Movement Parameter (for example, 10 seconds). This will smooth out the flight behavior, but it will also cause the aircraft to react slower to very sharp/fast turns. Read More
Articles in this section
- Video preview in Autopilot is black
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Do you plan to support Android?
- iPhone X Interface
- Does the app support the Spark?
- Matrice 600 has no video in AutoPilot's Flight Dashboard
- Resolved - Why Does Autopilot Become Unresponsive After the Latest Firmware Update?
- Autopilot Crashes when I tap the Camera Settings button in the DJI Go Style Flight Dashboard
- Why does the DJI Dashboard Beta constantly say "Error", when there are no error based statues in DJI GO?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use Autopilot?