Most other apps assume a usage pattern where a stationary operator is manually flying the aircraft, while the Autopilot usage pattern is focused on both a moving operator and autonomous flight. This shift in usage patterns has many implications and necessitates a reimagining of the interface. Read More
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use AutoPilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?
- Why am I receiving Below Hard Deck warning?
- My Mavic is not focusing.
- How can I adjust my Interval time?
- Why am I receiving Error 1005?
- How can I share my Flight Plan?