Most other apps assume a usage pattern where a stationary operator is manually flying the aircraft, while the Autopilot usage pattern is focused on both a moving operator and autonomous flight. This shift in usage patterns has many implications and necessitates a reimagining of the interface. Read More
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Matrice 600 has no video in AutoPilot's Flight Dashboard
- The Phantom 4 Advanced has no video on initial connection
- Autopilot Crashes when I tap the Camera Settings button in the DJI Go Style Flight Dashboard
- Why does the DJI Dashboard Beta constantly say "Error", when there are no error based statues in DJI GO?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use Autopilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?
- Why am I receiving Below Hard Deck warning?