To access the Mavics camera settings the camera must be connected. Once connected you will see three lines next to the start-stop record button. Clicking that will open the camera settings. The Lens Focus Mode will be at the very end of the camera settings. Please set this to Auto. After you have changed this to Auto, you will be able to long press the screen while in Autopilot to focus on an area or subject. Please note that your camera settings in DJI GO must also be set to Auto.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use AutoPilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?
- Why am I receiving Below Hard Deck warning?
- My Mavic is not focusing.
- How can I adjust my Interval time?
- Why am I receiving Error 1005?
- How can I share my Flight Plan?