To set Interval time please connect the aircraft and open the flight dashboard. Next, tap on the button with 3 horizontal lines next to the start/stop record button on the camera view. This will allow you to change the interval time. Please note that the SDK will not allow RAW photos at an interval of less than 10 seconds.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use AutoPilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?
- Why am I receiving Below Hard Deck warning?
- My Mavic is not focusing.
- How can I adjust my Interval time?
- Why am I receiving Error 1005?
- How can I share my Flight Plan?