Our Airspace app and Airspace within Autopilot version 3.9 are not able to connect between iOS devices. The issue has been resolved in both beta versions of Autopilot and Airspace.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- Matrice 600 has no video in AutoPilot's Flight Dashboard
- The Phantom 4 Advanced has no video on initial connection
- Autopilot Crashes when I tap the Camera Settings button in the DJI Go Style Flight Dashboard
- Why does the DJI Dashboard Beta constantly say "Error", when there are no error based statues in DJI GO?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use Autopilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?
- Why am I receiving Below Hard Deck warning?