If your new iOS device is using the same Apple ID then you will not need to purchase Autopilot again. Simply go into the app store and search for Autopilot. Next, click on the cloud next to Autopilot and it will begin installing on your new device!
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving an alert when I'm not in a No-Fly-Zone?
- What Flight Mode should my drone be in to use AutoPilot?
- Can I switch to Mode 1 in Autopilot?
- Where does my Screen Recording save to?
- Why is my aircraft not flying to Point B during my Zip Line mission?
- Why am I receiving Below Hard Deck warning?
- My Mavic is not focusing.
- How can I adjust my Interval time?
- Why am I receiving Error 1005?
- How can I share my Flight Plan?